German Speaking eCommerce Support Exec.
This job is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly company and learn a range of online marketing skills.
- Full Time (part-time will be considered)
- £25K – £30k depending on experience
- A quarterly target-related bonus of 5% of salary
- Christmas bonus
- Start Date: Flexible
- Customer service – responding to incoming customer service enquiries and reviews via email, telephone and over social media, as part of the e-commerce team.
- Other office, sales and eCommerce tasks as required.
- Translations and content management – editing, optimising and posting content on our websites, Amazon, Social Media, email etc.
- An opportunity to learn or enhance your eCommerce skills and grow as part of an international team.
- Have excellent spoken and written English.
- Have excellent spoken and written German, ideally a native speaker.
- Have good keyboard skills and are IT literate.
- Are a team player and are happy to pitch in where required.
- You can reliably commute to the Poole factory all or some of the time.
- Customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Digital marketing skills would also be an advantage.
You will work with the International team, which is mainly based in the lava lamp factory and headquarters in Poole, near Holes Bay. We have free car and bike parking on-site and are within walking distance from Poole railway station. Whilst we would prefer people to work in the factory, we are open to remote applications who will be expected to come to the factory for training and monthly meetings.
Apply with CV and cover email to; firstname.lastname@example.org