FITTING MATHMOS HALOGEN BULBS
- Handle the bulb with great care; halogen bulbs are extremely delicate.
- Allow the bulb to warm to room temperature.
- Made sure your lava lamp is in the correct position.
- Use a tissue to hold the bulb; deposits on our fingers can damage the bulb.
GU10 bulbs: Carefully push the two prongs of the bulb down into the socket and turn it a quarter-turn clockwise until it stops rotating.
SES bulbs: Carefully screw the bulb in and rotate clockwise for three turns or until it meets resistance.
- Place the bottle on the base delicately.
- Turn the lamp on using the inline switch.
- Never touch the bulb or the lamp when it is on.
- Allow the light to cool for one hour before touching the bulb or lamp.
- Do not run your lava lamp for more than 6 hours at any one time.
- Always leave the bottle sitting on the base when you turn it on.