Astro silver lava lamp bulbs GU10 – 3 pack
|40W G9 230 – 240V Capsule bulb
|This bulb is primarily used as a heat source. For Mathmos lava lamps only. Not for household room illumination. Suitable for operation at ambient temperature ≥ 300°C. For use in high-temperature applications.
- Handle the bulb with great care; halogen bulbs are extremely delicate.
- Allow the bulb to warm to room temperature.
- Make sure your lava lamp is in the correct location.
- Carefully push the two prongs of the adapter down into the socket and turn it a quarter-turn clockwise until it stops rotating.
- Use a tissue to hold the bulb; deposits on our fingers can damage the bulb. Carefully push the capsule bulb into the adapter slot until it fits into place firmly.
- Gently place the bottle on the base.
- Turn the lamp on using the inline switch.
- Never touch the bulb or the lamp when it is on.
- Allow the light to cool for one hour before touching the bulb or lamp.
- Do not run your lava lamp for more than 6 hours at any one time.
- Always leave the bottle sitting on the base when you turn it on.